Saturday 12 April 2014

Welcome!

The Beginning




My  Name is Hannah and I am a shopaholic.

At 15 years old you'd expect most young girls to be partying away and having the time of their lives. But i guess i'm different. I don't spend my Friday evenings completely wasted, i spend them with the latest copy of whatever fashion mag i am addicted too and a massive cup of tea curled up in my bed :)

My love affair began when I was just a little Girl, growing up in the UK meant that i was exposed to varying styles and people so early on and I have no doubt this exposure is where my romance began. My style is unique as it is forever changing, one day I'm the Business women and the next I'm the girl rocking her boyfriends jeans and t-shirts, even though I'm single!

I'd love to welcome you to my blog aka the chaotic place in my mind I have to share! On this blog I will tell you everything, from my latest purchase to the song I'm singing in the shower that week! Also as this page grows I hope to start a YouTube Channel with little bits on it here and there about Fashion an Beauty and just my life in general.

So ladies and girls, Welcome to my corner of the Internet!

Enjoy!
Hannah xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment