Saturday 12 April 2014

The Week That Went!

Hey There,

I think I'm going to start a segment called The Week That Went? It will give you a run down on my week and the exciting and not so exciting things that happened for me! 

So here goes Week1- 

This year is my first year of NCEAs ( kiwi exams that allow us to go to Uni) and it has been chaos. Im coming up for the end of the first term which means all my assignments are due and lets just say procrastination is a bad, bad way to go. Science, Social Studies and Drama are all due by Thursday 4pm and I don't think I'll make it!

I have also been busy preparing for a fantastic conference with the UN Youth that i get to attend in a couple of weeks! This conference is where all the nerdy types across New Zealand come together to talk about Politics and whats going on, on our side of the global. I should post in a couple weeks explaining more in depth about what happened and all the bits and bops i took with me! 

Unfortunately this week I have nothing else to share but comment the highlights and low lights of your week down below and maybe we can keep this little going?!

Lots of Love 
Hannah xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment